Thursday, March 8, 2012




















March 3, 2012 Whewww took a bit to select the photos to upload. Today was an extremely eventful day.
We started off with getting dimsum for lunch. It was my first time dimsuming, and ahhh the food was so good.
I wish I was more adventurous with my eating so I could try the strange things that passed by my table.

After lunch Joannie surprised me by taking me to the Hollywood sign!
But the surprise didn't end there, she also took me horse back riding.. which... I'll be honest
I don't like those smelly creatures!!! LOL. (bad experience when I was young)
But I sucked it up and enjoyed it, and turned out that they aren't that bad.
My horse was named Malcolm, and Joannie's was named Misty.. LOL.
Afterwards, we went shopping on Melrose and finished by getting dinner at Umami Burger.
Just seeing photos of the tots makes me drool again.
Thats it for now... I'll upload the rest soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment