Sunday, April 15, 2012

Saigon Cafe


Today, took a trip to get some pho.  Not much options for food in my neck of the woods.  Asian places by me are usually just franchises like Panda Express or Big Bowl.  We drove a lil bit since we were really craving Pho and ended up at a lil places called Saigon Cafe.  From the outside it looks like a tiny lil thing, but the inside was real nice.  I'll probably give them a good review on Yelp later cuz their service was good and the food was above par too.

Le gf is coming to visit next weekend and I am super excited.  I know I don't get to update this site much cuz I honestly think I have maybe 3 people that actually check this thing... haha so I'm doing this moreso for myself.  But once she visits I'll have loads to update on!  I have a few surprises in store for her visit, and tons of food joints to check out.  I'm excited, and my stomach is too. lol.

In other news, I interviewed last week for a promotion at my current job.  The gf had an interview yesterday for an internship job.  Its been a crazy stressful week of focusing, studying, and hoping.  I hope we both did well!  I know le gf did amazing cuz well, shes amazing.  :) As for now, gonna keep focusing on finding work in the West while improving my resume with my hopefully acquired promotion and continue on my never ending search for the most delicious white chocolate macadamia cookie.   Till next time!



1 comment: